NurtraVit’s Zinc 250 mg contains 50mg elemental zinc, a key mineral that is vital for many functions in the body. Zinc exerts antioxidant activity, protecting against oxidative stress and helps to support a healthy immune system. Zinc also supports brain and vision function, which is beneficial for health and supports healthy bones.
Zinc contributes to:
- Normal function of the immune system
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Normal cognitive function
- Normal fertility and reproduction
- Normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin
- Maintenance of normal vision
SUPPLEMENT FACTS: NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
|Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Store in a cool, dry place out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet, or healthy lifestyle.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if you experience any adverse reactions.
For Adults, take one (1) tablet daily.
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin, Cellulose), Zinc Picolinate, Glazing Agent (Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol, Talc), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Free From Gluten, Dairy, Nuts and Soy.