Iron plays a key role in our body. It’s an important mineral that carries oxygen in the hemoglobin of red blood cells throughout the body so cells can produce the energy we need to function daily.
Regulating iron levels in the body is extremely important for boosting your immunity, reducing fatigue, and many other health benefits. Take nails for example, with insufficient iron in your body, then your nails could become brittle and break effortlessly. Also, with the proper amount of iron added to your diet, you could benefit from radiant, glowing skin as it activates B Vitamins found in your body. It also speeds up wound healing on your skin.
Iron can also help keep your skin healthy and well-hydrated since if you suffer from iron deficiency, your skin can get dry and damaged. Similar can be said with your hair’s health, iron deficiency can lower the level of hemoglobin in the blood which reduces the oxygen delivered to your cells which is crucial to hair growth. Iron also helps fight hair loss while improving your hair’s texture and reduce dullness by increasing the flow of nutrients from root to tip.
Essentially, our body needs just the right amount of iron to function better, live healthily, and look our best daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet, or healthy lifestyle
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if you experience any adverse reactions